Why Choose a Mobile Vet?
If you are exploring the MobileCare Veterinary Clinic website, we know that you have questions about utilizing a mobile veterinary clinic. We are here to set your mind at ease by educating you about what our mobile veterinary clinic has to offer to you and your family.
MobileCare Veterinary Clinic was designed to offer our clients the "practice at your door" concept, allowing you to have virtually full-service veterinary care in a state-of-the-art facility on a house call basis! We wanted to capture the traditional concept of a house call doctor who offered the convenience of care at the patients’ homes, while also maintaining the incredibly high standards of a brick-and-mortar veterinary practice.
What Sets MobileCare Veterinary Clinic Apart?
The MobileCare Veterinary Clinic unit is designed to be a fully contained mobile veterinary practice. We are capable of performing all routine services including:
- Blood pressure testing
- Blood tests
- Dental procedures
- Digital x-ray
- Routine surgery
- Routine vaccinations
- Wellness exams
- ...and more!
Because our mobile unit is as well-equipped as a traditional veterinary clinic, we are able to provide an exceptional level of care to pets and their owners right at their home, making convenience meet excellence in an unexpected way that we know is deeply appreciated by our clients!
Why Choose the Mobile Veterinary Service Option?
The option of mobile veterinary care may be sought by pet owners for a variety of reasons. Some of the reasons a pet owner may prefer home care include:
- They have pets that do not travel well, whether because of anxiety, stress, or car-sickness
- Transporting pets is at times too difficult for the pet owner, whether because there are multiple pets or they are large or easily stressed
- Many pet owners have difficulty managing the traffic or the logistics of travel
- The pet owner has a family with children that are difficult to transport along with pets
These are some of the reasons for choosing mobile veterinary care, but they are not the only reasons why mobile veterinary care is beneficial! Mobile veterinary care can benefit pet owners in many more ways, including:
- A low-stress environment
- Close-to-home care which can keep your pets feeling cheerful about veterinary treatment
- One-on-one time with the veterinarian that isn’t interrupted by a line of waiting clients
- No unpleasant encounters with other pets in waiting rooms
- ...and more!
Find Out More About MobileCare Veterinary Clinic
If you have questions about MobileCare Veterinary Clinic or want to talk with our team to find out whether we would be a good fit for you, we invite you to contact us. We look forward to working with you and providing exceptional care to you and your pet.